[nycphp-talk] Re: Monitoring for Bounce Mail

John Nunez john at coolmacgames.com
Sat Apr 30 22:11:10 EDT 2005

Hey Adam

This is exactly what I was thinking.  The transmissions are monthly
but 3 bounces are good enough. Sometimes the emails are product
alerts (plain text) and mostly it's HTML.  So you have the code in
plain sight?  Like the footer?  I need to get approval from by boss
for this one.  How do you encode the email address?  A quick idea
would be to send a md5 of the email address.

Thanks,
John