[nycphp-talk] http analyzer

chris feldmann cfeldmann at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 10:50:32 EDT 2005

Further, if you're interested in rendered source (as opposed to the source
as delivered before any client-side manipulation) there are several options:

The 'generated source' developer's bookmarklet (among many others):
http://www.squarefree.com/bookmarklets/webdevel.html

The "View Formatted Source" firefox extension (Very nice implementation; you
can collapse code blocks and other goodies):
https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=697

The "View Renered Source" extension (consistently crashes firefox on amd64
gentoo for me, YMMD):
https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=655

chris