[nycphp-talk] Dedicated Hosts

Douglas Clifton dwclifton at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 11:26:24 EDT 2005

I also use Server Matrix, although you would be better of referring to
them as the Planet. They have an outstanding network, uptime, speed
and reliability are top-notch. If you know what you're doing and can
admin your own server, you get root. Technical support is not great,
but someone please name a hosting company that has good
tech support. I know what Plesk is, never use it so...basically, for
advanced users who want a dedicated box with great reliability, I
recommend the Planet as well.

Doug
--
Douglas Clifton