[nycphp-talk] FW: Is the web's love affair with PHP over?

Jonathan hendler at simmons.edu
Fri Aug 5 10:20:58 EDT 2005

Preaching to the choir - but I'm diggin' it.

I wrote a J2ME  app. Spent 2 weeks to create a login form that used Java
RMI, then SOAP.
THen spent 10 minutes writing a XHTML-basic /php solution.
Egads!
Not ready for the Enterprise? Why? Scalibility? Or because the
Enterprise needs to spend money and _sound_ good.