[nycphp-talk] FW: Is the web's love affair with PHP over?

Jonathan hendler at simmons.edu
Fri Aug 5 13:25:33 EDT 2005

As far as writing multithreaded applications in php, George
Schlossnagles book (pg 130) points out ways of using Child processes for
multi-tasking on Unix systems - or you can always import java classes
into PHP :-/
Maybe java needs multithreading because it doesn't want to _appear_ to
be slow. ;)

Cliff,
 I just moved from Boston to Florida. Wish I had gone to the meetings there.