[nycphp-talk] [PHP+Eclipse] Q: how to install PHP plug in forEclipse?

Hans Zaunere lists at zaunere.com
Wed Aug 31 08:57:26 EDT 2005

Howard,

Howard NYC wrote on Monday, August 29, 2005 11:12 AM:
> Q: how to install PHP plug in for Eclipse?
>
> As described in last week's face-to-face meeting (the slides for which I
> cannot find on NYPHP.ORG)

The slides don't cover installation, but I will be writing some stuff up to supplement them (and the slides should be on line this week).

Basically installation is just a matter of unzipping the PHPEclipse zip file into the Eclipse directory.  However, be sure to have WTP installed first, which also requires some pre-installation of other plug-ins (which you can use Eclipse's Software Update facility in the Help menu for).

Best,

---
Hans Zaunere
President, Founder