[nycphp-talk] Double Loading PHP as image - Firefox or PHP?

Mark Armendariz nyphp at enobrev.com
Thu Dec 1 16:16:30 EST 2005

>	Depending on OS and other factors, removing and reinstalling Firefox
might not have done anything whatsoever to which plugins are installed and
running.  Be careful about what you assume.

Absolutely, I'd removed the entire folder post-uninstall.  I hadn't killed
registry entries though.  May try that next.

		I saw that.  User agent's the same.  I just removed FF,
rebooted,
		re-downloaded and installed.  Same Problem.

	chris at theyellowbox.com
	http://www.theyellowbox.com/