[nycphp-talk] OT: Freelance PHP gig Not Paying up!

Mark Lassoff mark at wildwoodinc.com
Thu Dec 22 10:30:36 EST 2005

Another extremely effective collection techniquie:  Show-up.

If the client is local and ducking your calls an emails, they obviously
don't like confrontation.  Showing up might result in a check.

Do you have any ability to take the site down?  You should have language in
your agreement that say the site belongs to you until the final payment is
made.  Especially if the site is making money for your "client" he'd be very
anxious to pay up if the site were taken down.

Mark