[nycphp-talk] OT: Freelance PHP gig Not Paying up!

David Mintz dmintz at davidmintz.org
Thu Dec 22 13:18:14 EST 2005

On Thu, 22 Dec 2005, Cliff Hirsch wrote:

> however, if it were a different era and I
> had an Uncle Vinny, I think I'd rather just have his kneecaps broken. Oh
> the satisfaction. Why hurt a harmless dog?

There's something about people stiffing you that triggers a certain
variety of rage that is truly unique, in my experience. I have never been
big on macho aggression, but this sort of thing makes me very nearly
understand why a person could want to hurt somebody. A homo sapiens, that
is, not an innocent dog.

> Projects gone sour are one thing, stealing is another... Go after the
> guy to the full extent of the law -- remember, you're not Bush.

Who knows, maybe -- just maybe -- even he (and his handlers and cronies)
might eventually be held accountable for their crimes, like what's-its,
Libby.

PS -- you always have the option of retaining Vernon T. Bludgeon
Consulting: http://vernontbludgeon.com/

---
David Mintz
http://davidmintz.org/