[nycphp-talk] OT: Freelance PHP gig Not Paying up!

Cliff Hirsch cliff at pinestream.com
Thu Dec 22 12:46:59 EST 2005

But it sounds like a sincere effort was already made. The client could
have even said, "your work sucked so bad it's not worth the paper I wipe
my ass with." But the client didn't. Of course, all the serious legal
suggestions are appropriate; however, if it were a different era and I
had an Uncle Vinny, I think I'd rather just have his kneecaps broken. Oh
the satisfaction. Why hurt a harmless dog?

Projects gone sour are one thing, stealing is another... Go after the
guy to the full extent of the law -- remember, you're not Bush.