[nycphp-talk] Liability protection for consultants?

John Nunez john at cyber-ny.com
Thu Feb 10 13:43:12 EST 2005

Hi Edward,

I have been working with osCommerce for two years now and it has a huge
array of modules but I when it comes down to configuration of the
visuals it really lacks! I heard rumors of a re-write to use Smarty
templates and make the entire system OOP but I have been pulling copies
and nothing major has been done. When the re-write is complete every
module will need to be re-written for it. So I think I will invest some
time in Mambo since I also want to create an online magazine with
article approval system.

Thanks,
John