[nycphp-talk] photos.com color search

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 09:57:08 EST 2005

FWIW I know that some commercial indexing servers can also determine
physical appearance attributes of images (search for 'red', for
example) and can also be trained with shapes (search for 'tree' for
example).

I'm pretty sure they are using something like that, or are possibly
generating their own keyword lists manually.

-- Mitch