[nycphp-talk] user contributed notes on php.net

Aaron Fischer agfische at email.smith.edu
Mon Jan 10 16:19:00 EST 2005

Um, can you explain this a bit?  I'm trying to understand what you're
saying here, but my brain has come up with too many possibilities so I
think it's just better to ask.

I did notice that if a user wants to attach comments to a blog post,
the following line precedes the comment form:
"Line and paragraph breaks automatic, e-mail address never displayed,
HTML allowed"

Is that relevant to your comments?

-Aaron