[nycphp-talk] Developing a Plugin Interface

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 22:36:12 EST 2005

Another interesting project is SMF, a forum that IMHO looks like it
should be the king of the hill - fast, modular, more secure than
phpBB, and free.  Basically vbulletin for free LOL

http://www.simplemachines.org/smf

They have a web-based plugin browser that lets you select what you
want do install from the admin interface on your own forum, VERY NICE.

-- Mitch, thinking about doing the same for Mambo 5.0