[nycphp-talk] [OT] The CMS Dance Redux

Chris Bielanski Cbielanski at inta.org
Wed Jan 12 16:30:03 EST 2005

Pardon the OT-ness, but I seek professional advice about content Management
Systems.
Right now we're looking over the featuresets of three: Mambo, ezPublish, and
Contribute. This may sound ridiculous but I've been asked to look for a
commercial product, like Contribute, that we can review to allay the
concerns that we did not do sufficient research.

Personally, I'm ready to jam some Mambo up in here and rock on, but it's a
decision above my head.

What other commercial CMS systems out there aren't utter hell on the user
and the admin? First hand experience is preferred but I'll take anecdotes,
too.

Thanks,
Chris Bielanski
Web Programmer,