[nycphp-talk] shared server security [Session problem on virtual host]

David Mintz dmintz at davidmintz.org
Thu Jan 20 21:10:01 EST 2005

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005, Ajai Khattri wrote:
> >I forgot to mention another possible solution. Run in cgi mode under
> >php-cgiwrap,[...]
>
> suexec does this too.
> The only problem is the performance hit with CGI (not sure if
> mod_fastcgi will help here).

This got me curious enough to look around, and I found something that
looks interesting:

   http://www.suphp.org/

---
David Mintz
http://davidmintz.org/

"Don't let the liberal media tell you what to think
and feel. If you have hatred in your heart, let it out."

   -- Clayton Bigsby, black white supremacist