[nycphp-talk] Web Traffic Analytics

Eric K. kigathi at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 03:07:45 EDT 2005

I have access to Webalizer, Analog and AWStats but I find AWStats to
be the most thorough and my clients really like the granularity of the
reports (breakdown by day, time of day, month, hits, visits, bytes
transfered, referring sites, search engines & keywords  etc etc)

Take a look here:
http://awstats.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/awstats.pl

I've had to patch it a couple of times due to security issues but
otherwise it's been great, I'd definitely recommend it.