[nycphp-talk] Web Traffic Analytics

Jeff Knight jeff.knight at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 11:49:29 EDT 2005

I see attemts to hit awstats as the number one suspicious activity in
my error logs for the last six months. I really like the program, but
please make sure to patch it and read all the information about
securiing it. Also, rename it and stick it in an odd-named directory
just to add that extra layer of obscurity.