[nycphp-talk] talk Digest, Vol 26, Issue 41

chucksmith at fun-electronics.com chucksmith at fun-electronics.com
Tue Jul 26 11:49:46 EDT 2005

> chucksmith at fun-electronics.com wrote:
> > ; Log errors to specified file.
> > ;error_log = filename;
> >
> Try deleting the semicolon and
> replacing filename with the name
> of the logfile you want to use.
> --
> T. Gales & Associates
> 'Helping People Connect with Technology'
>
> http://www.tgaconnect.com

In fact, I just realized that I was forgetting that I had to restart Apache to
let it recognize the new php.ini settings.  Then, I had to set the file owner
to apache, so that it had permission to log the php errors.  I'm mostly writing
this in case others might have the same problem to say how I solved it.  Thanks
for the help!

Chuck