[nycphp-talk] Building Rich Internet Applications Using JavaScript

Hans Zaunere lists at zaunere.com
Wed Jul 27 14:18:29 EDT 2005

Dan (and Laurent if he's on this list),

Thanks again for a great presentation.  There's a lot of material out there,
and I appreciate you taking the time putting everything together.

For those that couldn't attend last night, the JavaScript libraries we went
over are very complete, and offer a lot of flexibility for AJAX types of
applications, and more importantly, rich internet applications in general,
which is a technology that's sure to take hold soon.  Thanks to Dan's posts,
you can view samples, demos, etc. about what's available, and we'll have the
presentation and audio tapes on nyphp.org soon.

Most importantly, Dan and Laurent have come to us for feedback and community
interaction regarding the libraries and given us a great opportunity.  As
mentioned below, please give them feedback and get involved in making the
great libraries available as an open source project that could benefit the
entire open source community.  But like all open source projects, it has to
start somewhere, so it's up to us to get things moving.

---
Hans Zaunere
President, Founder
New York PHP