[nycphp-talk] OT Eclipse

Reto M. Kiefer reto at nerdbude.de
Sat Jul 30 04:57:08 EDT 2005

Hi all,

> I'd second that approach.  I've been using Eclipse 3, phpEclipse, Subclipse
> and Subversion (using Apache SSL WebDav) and pleased with it.

Just curious. Are you using all the phpeclipse plugin or has someone
tried the Xored Truestudio (foundation or professional). Their latest
maintenance build are quite usable under Eclipse 3.1...

IMO Truestudio has some more advanced features and the plugin imitates
some of the Java developement practises is Eclipse. The professional
versions is commercial ($95/year) but the foundation might do the job as
well, if you can forfeit some features.

CU

Reto