[nycphp-talk] [OT] Consulting work

inforequest 1j0lkq002 at sneakemail.com
Fri Jun 3 14:07:03 EDT 2005

Mark Withington mwithington-at-PLMresearch.com |nyphp dev/internal group
use| wrote:

>Can you tell that I live up in Boston - home of the "Big Dig" ;-)

haha.. that's a temporary honor. It was Denver with their massive
baggage handling system for many years ( I still get a kick out of
seeing blue screens on their baggage claim monitors -- they is always at
least one when I pass thru).

I suspect the Big Dig will be dethroned if NYC gets an Olympic
opportunity, or perhaps even with the West Side stadium project.