[nycphp-talk] Pitching PHP to a Java House

Mark Armendariz nyphp at enobrev.com
Thu Jun 9 11:58:31 EDT 2005

You guys never cease to impress me.  And in such a short time as well.

I began writing a summary of the pros and cons of php and whatnot, but it
felt so loaded and bs.  In the end I pointed out that the languages are
comparable as far as the web is concerned and have their preferred uses and
environments.  I'd emphasized the "Time-to-market" and bottom line and gave
examples of large companies switching to PHP.  You guys gave me a great
palette to work with.

Thanks so much!

Mark Armendariz