[nycphp-talk] PHP book recommendations by role

Patrick Ramsden patrick at ramsden.com
Wed Jun 22 09:53:27 EDT 2005

Joseph-

if you're interested in the practice of software development, two classics
that have been highly recommended to me are:
- code complete
- mythical man month
i also would also suggest kent beck's eXtreme Programming (XP) book, as XP
practices, especially test-driven development, have been very helpful for
me.

  _____