[nycphp-talk] Question about frameworks

Eric K. kigathi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 16:53:03 EDT 2005

I think the tie in is simply because, at the end of the day, when you
are done designing coding and testing (the part that the framework is
most useful for), most php applications will need to spit out
html/images/etc (content) which warrants the need for an
html/images/etc (content) management system of some kind...

I'd say install/try out the framework and ignore as much of the CMS as
you need to, to get your app done. The benefits of reusing the
framework code and the inherent coding methods will be an improvement
from coding the straight PHP way.