[nycphp-talk] questions --

John Nunez john at cyber-ny.com
Fri Mar 11 23:59:08 EST 2005

Yury,

You can have the user compress the files and upload. List the directory
of the compress file, get the user's comments on the order, insert a
order file into the compressed file, place a copy on a backup directory
and a copy on the sync directory. Use RSYNC over SSH to get the files
onto the client's PC.  Using Cron and SSH Keys would be secure and
automated.

Thanks,
John