[nycphp-talk] Learning to use OOP in PHP

Hans C. Kaspersetz hans at cyberxdesigns.com
Wed Mar 23 00:09:35 EST 2005

I can second Mitch's opinion on PHP 5 Power Programming.  It is a good
introduction to PHP 5 and OOP.  It is not an OOP book.  It is a book
about programming with PHP 5 including information on subjects from
working with files to using PEAR and PECL packages.  The book includes
information about classes and syntax in PHP5 and brief discussion about
different OOP design patterns.  I found myself wanting more information
about OOP and PHP5 after reading it.  But I always want more
information.  It is one of the books I have read almost cover to cover.

ISBN 0-13-147149-X

Hans K

--
Hans C. Kaspersetz