[nycphp-talk] PHP Groupware (sigh)

max max at neuropunks.org
Tue May 3 10:07:05 EDT 2005

Yes, check this out: http://www.bynari.net/
Its not free, but its a good and solid solution. Its basically postfix, openldap, imap/pop server with some custom glue, and not too ridiculous of a licensing scheme.
I am not terribly up to date on this type of software, but in the past when I had to find something like this for a client, I ended up recommending spending money, because I wasnt able to find anything that was a complete solution for free. Even on freshmeat the ones that *seem* to be good are not free.
You can always code alot and charge 100 bucks an hour : )