[nycphp-talk] FTP - users/access

Yury :: heavenspa web services yury at heavenspa.com
Tue May 10 10:37:11 EDT 2005

Hi Folks -- still dealing with my FTP questions. It looks like the server
has ProFTPD on it..
But it also (ensim) has AddVirtUser via command line.. does anyone out there
have any web based php scripts that add users via AddVirtUser?
Tia
yury

I've searched google... found a few that are run via command line/SSH..need
something similar, but web based.