[nycphp-talk] Should I try Zend Studio (again) ?

Hans Kaspersetz hans at cyberxdesigns.com
Wed May 11 08:16:50 EDT 2005

I have both versions on my PC right now.  I am trying the trial
version.  Having both does not seem to messing either up.  I also have
both on my Powerbook.  I am most likely going to upgrade to 4 because of
documenter and the SQL stuff.  And I think it is the right thing to do.
I like Zends products, I use them all the time and I make my living with
them, so I think it is appropriate I support them.  I know that might be
a weird view on that but I know when people use my stuff and make a
living from it I would like them to give back a little.  Sort of a
principle thing.

Hans K

--

Hans Kaspersetz