[nycphp-talk] OT: Choosing Hosting Companies

Peter Lehrer pl at eskimo.net
Wed May 11 13:31:20 EDT 2005

Hi,

I am a relative newbie at this. I suggested to a client that she choose
between godaddy.com, yahoo.com and register.com to host her site. I am not
sure which one over the other to advise though. Does anyone on the list
have any preference among these three and/or any experience with them that
they could share.  I don't think she has more than $20 per month to spend
on a site and I like the 24/7 phone support that all these sites say they
have.  I did hear though, that register.com is one of the most reliable.

Any advice you have would be appreciated.

Regards,

Peter Lehrer