[nycphp-talk] OT: Choosing Hosting Companies

Rolan Yang rolan at omnistep.com
Wed May 11 14:26:32 EDT 2005

I usually go to netcraft.com to check up on the reliability of web hosts.

A google search for web hosting came up with this link:
http://www.webhostingunleashed.com/
It looks like all the links on that page are affliate clickthru's so
take the "top 10" list with a grain of salt, but the customer submitted
reviews should insightful.

~Rolan