proposing NYPHP Cookbook (aka Re: [nycphp-talk] $$ question)

Hans C. Kaspersetz hans at cyberxdesigns.com
Fri May 27 16:03:39 EDT 2005

So here is the story, I have paged the guys here at NYPHP about the Code
Archive Project.  They sent the materials to me and I would like to see
the project move forward.  I think the ideas that have been brought
forward over the last couple of days have been really fun and
interesting and should be rolled into the project.  I believe that we do
not have to start out aiming for an epic piece of software, just a
system we can develop and have fun while doing it.  If you would like to
contact me off list we can talk about what needs to be done and how you
would like to see the project unfold.

The NYPHP community has all levels of programmers and managers, everyone
is invited to participate, just drop me a line and lets talk about how
you can contribute.  So email me, hans.kaspersetz at nyphp.org.  Lets
set some reasonable goals and move this thing forward.

Hans
hans.kaspersetz at nyphp.org