[nycphp-talk] HTML -> PDF

Russ Demarest rsd at electronink.com
Tue May 31 09:13:07 EDT 2005

HTMLDOC is a great app but it could be many things. Did your HTML
change? Is the HTML for the PDF generated dynamically? If so, perhaps
someone entered a strange character or something else that is
creating the bad PDF. Have you checked the HTMLDOC forums?

http://htmldoc.org/

Does it generate some pages correctly and not others? I usually have
to work it down until I can find a hanging white space or stray tag
that is problematic. Does the PDF open in any other reader? The
encryption might be causing an issue, are you using that? Best bet is
to try to recreate the error in a controlled environment, ie. simple
HTML.

Good Luck