[nycphp-talk] Other HTML to PDF generators Was: HTML -> PDF (htmldoc)

Tom tom at supertom.com
Tue May 31 09:57:50 EDT 2005

I see that HTML doc doesn't support CSS, but it is pending.

Are there any HTML to PDF packages that do that you would recommend?  I will
be in need of something like this by the end of the month, just wanted to
see if anyone had any solutions for it. I've used PDFlib and ezPDF before,
but this time I have the need to take an HTML page (which is dynamically
created and uses CSS) and produce it as a PDF.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Tom
http://www.liphp.org