[nycphp-talk] HTML -> PDF

Mark Withington mwithington at PLMresearch.com
Tue May 31 11:56:14 EDT 2005

Thanks for the great input.  I'm really stumped.  The pages are dynamically
generated.  If I simply save that as HTML and then run it through HTMLDOC;
no problem.  When I run it, generated on the fly, the page throws an error.
Even stranger, the page prints correctly with other data (HTML generated
from a mysql db) and even display correctly via HTMLDOC through another
(similar) application using the same database.

Does anyone know if there is an error log file in Acrobat?  The debug
message is pretty weak, ""the file is damaged and could not be repaired"

--------------------------
Mark L. Withington
PLMresearch
"eBusiness for the Midsize Enterprise"