[nycphp-talk] HTML -> PDF

Russ Demarest rsd at electronink.com
Tue May 31 12:26:59 EDT 2005

Are you saving saving the PDF file on the server then sending it to
the browser/acrobat? Acrobat may think something is wrong if it
stalls while HTMLDOC is generating the doc. Is it a large document?
If you save what is generated my HTMLDOC on your local machine then
open it with Acrobat does it work?