[nycphp-talk] Smarty Templates

Mark Lassoff mark at wildwoodinc.com
Wed Nov 2 12:31:50 EST 2005

I hope I'm not starting a religious war here, but, I'd like to get some
opinions on Smarty-Templates.

The sepearation of code logic and display seems intriging to me, however,
I'm not sure that programmers could be able to create the back end logic and
walk away, leaving the front end totally to the designer.  The front end
smarty-templates code could get complex-- Having a information from a
multi-dimensional array displayed occurs to me.

Any experiences you might have would be appreciated.

Mark Lassoff
Web Developer
Wildwood Inc.