[nycphp-talk] [OT] recommendations re credit cards/merchant accounts?

Glenn glenn310b at mac.com
Tue Nov 8 23:45:41 EST 2005

I was visiting the website of an indie recording artist today,
and there was a link to paypal, where I could pay via
credit card or paypal.  I don't know anything more about
how it works, but the experience seemed ok to me,
and I think the public may be more willing to give
credit card info to someone like paypal than to some
small outfit that they may not be too familiar with.  I maintain
3 .org websites, all three are very small organizations
and I also am interested in how I might give them the ability
to accept payments online.

Thanks for bringing the subject up.

Glenn