[nycphp-talk] building an 1-way email list manager

harvey list at harveyk.com
Fri Nov 11 19:33:14 EST 2005

PHPlist
http://tincan.co.uk/?lid=294
    * Attributes. You can specify information you want to get from
users when they sign up. When sending a message, you can use this
information to select the users that need to receive the message. For
example you can add geographical information. When people sign up,
they can identify the geographical location they're in and when
sending an email you can determine which locations need to receive
the message.