[nycphp-talk] Need some suggestions

Anthony Papillion papillion at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 18:59:33 EST 2005

Hello Everyone,

I'm doing a project that needs to allow the user to create a rich text
document (in a web form in Firefox) that can contain bold, itallics,
underlines, fonts, etc and then save that as a PDF document that retains the
formatting. I'm having two issues that I'm hoping someone can help me solve:

1: Can anyone recommend a good cross-brower rich textbox control that I can
use as the editor?

2: Has anyone ever taken the contents of a rich text formatted textbox
control and created a PDF out of it? What did you use?

Thanks in advance. I know it's probably a simple question to some of you but
it's driving me absolutely nuts.

--
Anthony Papillion
Phone: (918) 926-0139