[nycphp-talk] ER Diagram tool for MySQL/OS X

Hans Zaunere lists at zaunere.com
Mon Oct 3 19:50:37 EDT 2005

> I'm fortunate enough to have an employer who provides me with this tools,
> however I have heard some really good things about DDT which can be found
> here amongst others:
> http://www.databaseanswers.com/modelling_tools.htm

Nice page...

Myself a others are currently engaged in a large financial project and we've
been using Enterprise Architect.  Quite nice, with remote repository
management (via MySQL), project sharing, including straight forward
interface and UML.  We're using all facets of it, from business processes,
to state diagrams, to database reverse engineering from AS400/RPG.  Fun
stuff!

---
Hans Zaunere / President / New York PHP
   www.nyphp.org  /  www.nyphp.com