[nycphp-talk] art maps

CED Consult at CovenantEDesign.com
Mon Oct 17 14:04:15 EDT 2005

Tom,

A Close friend of mine has been using Coppermine for sometime, worth a look.
http://coppermine-gallery.net/index.php

Edward JS Prevost II
Me at EdwardPrevost.info
www.EdwardPrevost.info
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Nasir Zubair
  To: NYPHP Talk
  Sent: Monday, October 17, 2005 1:38 PM
  Subject: Re: [nycphp-talk] art maps

  Hi Tom,

  Instead of starting from scratch, try looking into existing gallery scripts/applications. My favorite one is "Gallery" http://gallery.menalto.com/  It's an open source application, so you will be able to customize it for the functionality that you need. (Unless of course, you really want to roll out your own package).