[nycphp-talk] bounced email and Mail::send()

Allen Shaw ashaw at polymerdb.org
Mon Oct 17 14:11:51 EDT 2005

Now *this* works.  I didn't realize that the Mail::factory() docs
mentioned a $backend argument, and even those docs wouldn't have lead me
to believe I'd get better results by changing it, but just switching to
'smtp' instead of 'mail' seems to have solved the problem entirely.
Good call.

Thanks,
Allen

--