[nycphp-talk] bounced email and Mail::send()

Anirudh Zala arzala at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 00:07:06 EDT 2005

This "-f " switch has 2 drawback as well. Sometimes web based email
treats it as span because, you forcibly mention different Return-path
than it should be. Check all headers of your mail. You may find 1 header
in your mail like "X-Authentication-Warning: SERVER NAME: apache set
sender to bounce at SOMETHING.SOME using -f"

So you should use authenticated user account like root, admin etc. so
above header will not added with your messages. Please note that you can
not set return path using headers. so header "Return-path" will not
yield anything.

Thanks,

Anirudh Zala (Production Manager)
Ph: +91 281 245 1894