[nycphp-talk] Looking for the holy grail of snippet databases...

edward potter edwardpotter at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 12:52:07 EDT 2005

hmmm, a long, long time ago, I had grabbed a GREAT little snippet
database to dump my PHP code snippets into. Alas, that Mac melted on
me (well actually I drowned it, but that's another story all
together!)

Yes, I know I should write it myself, but I'm swamped with college
classes, and the one I had before was excellent. I was wondering if
anyone has seen one around, or how do you efficiently manage your code
hacks, tips, snippets etc?

thanks, ed  :-)