[nycphp-talk] [OT]Forcing charset on a shared webhost?

leam at reuel.net leam at reuel.net
Thu Oct 20 12:31:39 EDT 2005

I've set up a static site for my client while I work on the shopping cart. The html files include double quotes which come across on his browser and mine as odd characters. I figured out how to set the encoding on my Mozilla to universal but the client and customers are not likely as computer literate.

Is there a way to force the browser to see the double quotes properly? As always, if there's something you can point me to that i missed, lemme know.

ciao!

leam