[nycphp-talk] [OT]Forcing charset on a shared webhost?

CED Consult at CovenantEDesign.com
Thu Oct 20 12:35:26 EDT 2005

php.net/chr  ?

----- Original Message -----
From: <leam at reuel.net>
To: <talk at lists.nyphp.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2005 12:31 PM
Subject: [nycphp-talk] [OT]Forcing charset on a shared webhost?

I've set up a static site for my client while I work on the shopping cart.
The html files include double quotes which come across on his browser and
mine as odd characters. I figured out how to set the encoding on my Mozilla
to universal but the client and customers are not likely as computer
literate.

Is there a way to force the browser to see the double quotes properly? As
always, if there's something you can point me to that i missed, lemme know.

ciao!

leam