[nycphp-talk] Qcodo Framework -- from Zend Conference

Jeff Loiselle jeff.loiselle at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 11:40:42 EDT 2005

> Seems to me that if you have enough
> clients, managing a dedicated server might be a good alternative. Or even
> talk them into it. For a business -- a few hundred bucks a month doesn't
> seem to bad.

It gets even as cheap as $30/month at Serverpronto.com whom I use.

However, don't forget all the administration time. Managing a server
is also a full time job, especially when you're managing mail and all
its associated problems, and not to mention customer support. I've
been bitten in the ass by this problem before.

---
Jeff Loiselle
Web Developer, Musician, and Observer
http://jeff.loiselles.com