[nycphp-talk] HTML_Quickform question

Tom Melendez tom at supertom.com
Fri Oct 28 11:16:09 EDT 2005

Hi John,

If understand your question correctly, it sounds like you need to look
at Renders (they let you format the HTML that the element sits in) and
perhaps the createElement method.  Also, you may use the html parameter
to addElement to force HTML into your forms.

You may also choose to use HTML_Quickform with one of the template
engines, for maximum flexibility.

Good Luck!

Tom
http://www.liphp.org